[nflug] Meeting on October 20

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 5 15:20:40 EDT 2007

I had something similar happen to me.

I had a test where there was a screenshot of a wizard, and the question
was a fill in the blank statement, "The above wizard is the _______ wizard"
The screenshot said, quite clearly, "Welcome to the Virtual FTP site wizard"

One of the students got it wrong.

After that, I almost always put in a multiple choice question along the
lines of "Select Answer B".