No subject

Thu Nov 15 09:33:06 EST 2007

I'll see how these things work.

I'll post a result as something happens so everyone can stop anxiously holding their breath in anticipation.  ;-)

Brad

On Dec 7, 2007 12:20 PM, Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

Not sure about the newer versions but Outlook from Office 2000 would
make a backup *.pst file by default. I've used this before. Search

through the old data for *.pst, I believe it will be called backup.pst,
import that file and you should have all as it was.