[nflug] Debian on RS/6000

eric eric at bootz.us
Fri Nov 30 08:28:42 EST 2007

oh Rob your going to have lots of fun  ;)

http://yaboot.ozlabs.org/

this should get you started
 I'll do the best I can to help you, but you'd probably want to go to a
forum based for yaboot, powerpc, and openfirmware.  take note while you
are searching the net for openfirmware directions you will be lead down
some crazy paths... you should first learn what your openfirmware is
configured to currently, what version you have, how to recover from a
misconfiguration, do you actually need to configure anything in
openfirmware... is it all set for install of a linux distro... check to
see if a distro has your RS/6000 listed as a tested machine... so on and
so forth.  Make it easy for your self before you tinker around.