[nflug] Router Recommendations

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Tue Nov 27 15:28:26 EST 2007

I'm a little confused, only because you mention you have a T-1. So, don't
you also need a T-1 card in whatever hardware you are looking for?

If you're running a Linksys/d-link, have you looked into dd-wrt ? it's a
linux kernel firmware that runs on the hardware..it's awesome. I use it all
the time. You'll also get all the control you're talking about and lots of
bonus features!!

www.dd-wrt.com

Mark