[nflug] for the crafty scripter

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Mon Nov 19 08:49:13 EST 2007

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:13:32 -0500
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>   In tweaking the latest Gusty Gibbon, I have run into a problem that
> was driving me nuts (don't reply with the corny joke about that saying
> Bob, heard it a hundred times ;)). Anywho, this distro absolutely ROCKS.
> Cmon, plugins on the fly?? If I were an M$ stock holder, I would be
> sell, sell, sell.

[...much deleted for brevity...]

I tried 7.1 and did not care for it too much.  After working with it for
some time, I went back to 6.06.1 desktop for desktop (and some server) use
and 6.06.1 Server for some server use (backup DNS and mail services).

--
     Robert Wolfe (robertwolfe at localnet.com) | Systems Administrator
       LocalNet Corp | Williamsville, NY | http://www.localnet.com