[nflug] Fedora 7 to 8 upgrade woes

Bob Patterson bob.rowing at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:44:17 EST 2007

im not really sure what your problem is but i do have to say when u have two
repositories like freshrpms and livna, they can cause conflicts with each
other that are not what you want.  So you might want to disable one, i only
ever have one installed because it of my past problems

any way good luck im actually going to install update to 8 (64 bit) myself
tomorrow

bob patterson
bob.rowing at gmail.com