[nflug] ssh time/warner

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Nov 14 08:55:23 EST 2007

I'm not sure that's going to do what he wants (correct me if I'm wrong),
as it will fail when it checks via reverse dns, even if it was mapped to
another box, if it's not static somewhere, the key will fail when the IP
changes. I believe he wants to limit the connections available for ssh
using his /etc/hosts.allow file. The best way I've found is to go with a
broad range like "69.71.", as the first 2 octets will probably never
change. He's just looking for the range(s) that they may use locally
here. I'm not sure myself. When it was Adelphia, you could always count
on 24., now with TW, I see all sorts, 69., 71, etc..