[nflug] centOS 5

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Nov 11 23:11:59 EST 2007

Yes LVM does make that handy. But as with the arguement of 1 large
partition versus many, i.e. /home partition, /var partition, I never saw
this as something to worry about either. In that if say, you created
your system with 1 large partition and find your running out of space in
say /home, you could always add a drive and within your /etc/fstab
declare your new location for /home (new driver, etc.). Yes, you would
have to bring the box down but you would to to add another drive anyway,
unless it was hot swapped. 6 or half a dozen for me.