[nflug] More multimedia config stuff

John Boice evrgreen at netsync.net
Fri Nov 2 23:15:58 EDT 2007

Hi Joe.

I haven't used Ubuntu lately. But it's a Debian-based distro, so the
instructions regarding getting all multimedia working on Mepis ought
to work for you too:

http://www.sblinux.org/pages/mepis-media01.html

Step 6 includes getting Firefox playing multimedia.

I have it all working in Mepis 7 beta6, and I don't think Feisty will
choke on any of these Debian packages.  Let me know if something
doesn't work out right.

good luck!
John