[nflug] tw rr screwjob

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 08:14:28 EDT 2007

Funny how you say that. I was at Millard Fillmore
Suburban hospital visiting someone and noticed they
are are using win 2000 on their desktops. Wouldnt the
hospitals be the best places for Linux desktops? I
think too maybe there should be a media blitz selling
the fact that Linux is HIPPA compliant.

Last night too I was watching the history channel
about the 80's and tech. There were so much
advertisements in regards to Apple pc tandys etc..
that people still know them today in the 21 century. I
think if the big blue companys like IBM etc did a big
marketing campaign for ex hand out free distro cds,
demonstrate what Linux  can do or make the name more
well known. From what I have heard IBM is using Linux
on their desktops.