[nflug] ubuntu pache2

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 09:34:15 EDT 2007

I tried 8080 and it worked. Never had to add the port
in URL before with Fed. I am gonna try tutorial and
actually generate a ssl cert. But also come to find
out that Fesity ha a bug . Ubuntu Feisty has a bug
where the command apache2-ssl-certificate is missing.
This is a well documented bug. So I ran into that
doing one tutorial. As of now just testing the
tutorial setup on vmware so I can restart if need be..

--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>