[nflug] SCSI PCI

Eric Benoit eric at bootz.us
Wed May 23 11:43:04 EDT 2007

Correct, GRUB never shows up in the beginning of  a boot, I've told the
BIOS to boot bootable addon on cards first, there are no IDE Hard
Drives.  I'm not sure, but is it possible that my board may not support
booting from PCI, I thought bootable addon cards was meant for PCI?

The Host Bus Adapter, the cable, and the SCSI Drive are all compatible
with each other... that is not the issue.