[nflug] quicksynergy quick update (was A/B box, anyone?)

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 27 23:21:32 EDT 2007

> I never heard of the quicksynergy before.  I thank you for mentioning
> that.  I'm going to check
> it out.
>
> Let us know how things turn out.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Lou
them what cares
I can now report, for gentoo/sabayon users, that there is no emerging
quicksynergy in sabayon, but that it builds easily and runs beautifully
there (here).

I still have no idea why the make on the fc3 (blag) box keeps giving me

/bin/sh: ../depcomp: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [proc.o] Error 127

when I try to build it over there. neither one of those lines (or both
together) returns much of use when I hit it with the google wrench.

Fun for days.

;-),
S.