[nflug] Feisty Fawn

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 15:12:40 EST 2007

Im gonna try it. I just noticed if you run sudo gksudo
"update-manager -c -d" the softweare update shows new
distribution release is avaliable 7.04 and the upgrade
button will let you upgrade. Im have test box im gonna
try it on. I know clean install is the way to go but
really wanna to see how well Ubuntu upgrades itself.

 Did they add the linspire CNR yet?? I heard they were
putting that in..

--- Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

> Too much to say and too little time. Let's just say
> it should have been
> code named "Freakin Rocks". All Linux users HAVE to
> check this one out
> for the desktop. I've been pounding on it for the
> past week, It's not
> even beta yet and it's more stable than any POS
> windows service pack
> f*** all. Ubuntu really has something here.

Sent Using Ubuntu Linux Operating System Edgy 6.10