[nflug] samba woes

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Mar 7 15:02:35 EST 2007

No your doing great.  I have been slowly moving myself away from webmin,
it was a great tool to learn from, because I can look at the module
configurations to see where all my reconfigurations are going.

Back to the issue:
I don't have a smbusers file in /etc/samba/

I have 2 servers running samba shares and one server running windows
shares, none of which has ever been setup to manage user account
centrally... and I am very sure of this

after years of waiting...