[nflug] Ubuntu Mozilla help

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:29:51 EDT 2007

Hi All: I seem to have a problem with Mozilla web browsers on Ubuntu. I've
tried Mozilla, Firefox and Iceweasel. They all have the same problem. I
change the behavior when the browser encounters a certain file type and
something changes it back. For instance: I change the action to use Evince
to open all pdf files. I must do this every time prior to clicking on the
file as something changes it back to Adobe acroread. Acroread never worked
correctly and has been removed. All other action changes get replaced as
well ( ie: shockwave, Quicktime, WinBlows Media, etc). It is as if a program
constantly copies a default config file if it detects a change. Any help
will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Bob