[nflug] gotta love this

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 18:22:52 EDT 2007

Did you notice the tool that they have spouting for M$?  Laura Didio?

According to the Wikipedia...
"Ms. DiDio made a splash on the national scene many years before she
turned to reporting the computer industry. She was intimately involved [16] in the alleged haunting referred to as The Amityville Horror.
Two months after the Lutzes moved out, she held what she called a
"psychic slumber party" involving herself and a number of paranormal
investigators. During this time, pictures were taken in which some
claim to see a small child in a window. There is also some evidence to
suggest that DiDio encouraged the Lutzes in their initial reporting of
the story."

Certified fruit loop and complete tool.  Yup, I'll believe her.

I wonder if Randi will give her $1,000,000 if she's right about Linux?

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc