[nflug] Dell Hardware Gurus

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:45:16 EDT 2007

The perc 5/i (the integrated controller) was recognized fine on my new
PowerEdge 1900's by CentOS 4.something_or_other.  Unfortunately, I need the
non-integrated model to use the power vault.  It's good to know that it
comes down to being controller dependent rather than being a general pain
with the powervault itself.

Thanks