[nflug] ZFS filesystem

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Jun 11 16:06:20 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 12:32 -0700, anthonyriga wrote:
> I been reading about the Sun ZFS file system that will
> be in the new Mac OS. Does anyone know if Linux will
> have ZFS?

Dunno about Linux but it was added to the development branch of FreeBSD
a couple months ago.  It'll be part of FreeBSD 7.0 when it comes out a
couple months down the road (Sep/Oct timeframe I hope, code freeze on
the development branch starts Friday...).

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |