[nflug] Adobe flash

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 09:20:38 EDT 2007

Im just gonna do a reinstall. Mplayer and flash both
lock up FF. This is my work laptop win/ubuntu dual
boot and I wanted to see how the upgrade would go . It
went really fine other then the mplayer flash issues.
One thing I noticed too is during the install the
Ubuntu partition tool is not very friendly. I use
gparted to create my partitions then do the install.
When I used the one during the install it never wrote
grub-install to (h,0).