[nflug] Blackberry 8300 Ubuntu

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jul 28 07:25:53 EDT 2007

First make sure Linux is seeing it ok "lsusb". Then make sure you have
the usb controller installed for your vm. You can do this through the
gui if you have vmware or if you have vmplayer, you can edit the *.vmx
file directly making sure you have these
usb.present = "TRUE"
usb.autoConnect.device0 = ""

Then make sure under the devices tab (vmplayer)  that it is connected to
(check box next to the rimm device that will show up)