[nflug] Software question - Spanish

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 23:09:38 EDT 2007

I speak italian too. My family is from the south italy
and also speak dialects ours being calabrese. I do
understand some of it but rather speak italian. Lots
of the words come from greek and latin mixed. Actually
there is an a multilingual radio statio from Tronto
100.7 on fm and 1540 on am. They are mostly in italian
language but in the morning they have portugese.
Portegues is easy to understand it sounds like italian
words. I think its closer to italian than spanish. I
can actually understand some of it too. Funny thing is
when you know second languange you tend to analyze the
words. For expample in English you take a shower. When
I talk to people from italy trying to lean english
they ask me where do you take it as in pick it up. In
italian you do a shower which makes more sense.