[nflug] ubuntu dual boot/Vista

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 21:07:28 EDT 2007

Thanks. I decided not too. Dnt need to make it any
slower. I have another ubuntu pc I use at work and
really try not to use windows at all. Still wish
Evolution worked better with exchange. Connecting it
to OWA is just slow but that MS fault. Our Macs are
the same with Microsoft Entourage it suks. MS webmail
is not the greatest with FF on Linux either it works
gets me by but miss the MS Webmail features. Plus we
use Lancrypt to encrypt and decrypt files and theres
nothing for Linux version. So still stuck with MS for
time being.