[nflug] permission question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 13:11:04 EST 2007

I have on my Ubuntu Edgy Cisco vpn client. I created
scripts to excute connect and disconnect the client.
The scripts dont work because of sudo. How do I create
a sudo group that give rights to run just the scripts
without prompting for a password or is there a way to
write the script as to not to as for the password? For
ex here is the start script. Suggestion?
#!/bin/bash
sudo /etc/init.d/vpnclient_init start

Sent Using Ubuntu Linux Operating System Edgy 6.10