[nflug] Alternate to VMWare

C. Hatton Humphrey chumphrey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:30:26 EST 2007

On 1/27/07, Robert Wolfe <robert_todd at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Hmmm, seems like I posted something about this a while back <G>.  I first
> heard about it in the eComStation/OS2 mailing list I am a member of.

Not sure, I didn't check archives before I posted the link ;)

I've been playing with it more since I last posted and I'm *really*
impressed.  I have done things like watch YouTube video, switched from
full-screen to windowed and back and forth while doing things... all
without noticing a lot of degredation.

Even cooler is the fact that in windowed mode I can resize the window
and the guest OS automatically resized to the window size.

This is rapidly replacing my concept of using Wine.