[nflug] ubuntu on old imac

eric eric at bootz.us
Tue Jan 9 08:57:26 EST 2007

It might be a little bit faster with the hard drive install, but xfce is
prolly the way you are going to want to go if you want gui, other wise
the system would make a nice CLI "something" server plus you can put
webmin on it if you need gui.

As far as removing the monitor, well, can't help you there, but it
sounds like more fun.

Ahhh this is the site....
http://penguinppc.org/mac/
you should find everything here