[nflug] Flat Panel LCD Monitors

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jan 6 16:23:20 EST 2007

Franklin Kumro Jr wrote:
> Thats the monitor im going to purchase next week...im glad you like
> it. Now I will def get it!
>
> On 1/6/07, Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:
>> David Mangani wrote:
>> > Thanks so much for all the input! I have alot of information here! I
>> > certainly appreciate all you sharing your thoughts and experiences
>> > with me. I have a little time to check some monitors out and do some
>> > reading and comparisons. I plan to purchase a new monitor in the next
>> > few months ( with tax return monies ). It does seem like my plan to
>> > spend $300 maximum may be a bit low to get a "good" monitor. I may
>> > limit myself to a 19" pay a bit more than I wanted but get a higher
>> > quality unit.
>> >
>> > Thanks again
>> > Dave

Yea ir really is awesome, 20" widescreen, HD, analog & digital,
1600x1050 display, onboard speakers, 1000:1 contrast ratio, free
shipping and after rebate costs 199? No brainer. The rebate only lasts
till 1/31 and I don't know how long their doing the free shipping for. I
read one of the cons that said there was one dead pixel in the middle of
the screen and I have the same thing but it's only visible when there is
no display so it's not a biggie for me.