[nflug] laugh or cry?

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Jan 3 10:23:20 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 07:57 -0500, eric wrote:
> I thought it this was very entertaining, I love stuff like this, it's
> like Borat

Yeah, Shelley's stuff has been around for a while now.  I can't decide
if it's more fun reading that stuff or watching the fallout amongst
various mailing lists I'm on when other people see it.

Sometimes I think attempts at sarcasm truly are a waste of time these
days...  It's definitely an under-appreciated (or more often a
mis-understood...) art form...  :-)

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu