[nflug] laugh or cry?

Boice evrgreen at netsync.net
Tue Jan 2 23:10:04 EST 2007

Not to overdo a good thing, but look what the lead article is on
www.shellytherepublican.com for 02-01-2006:

-------quote----------
I recently received an email from a Christian in the Ivory Coast and
she’s in a bit of a jam. I guess she knows one of our readers and
whoever it was told them that I was a pretty stand up guy. Her email
said that her adopted daddy just died and left her a whole bunch of
money but that she can’t get it out of the country without help. She
needs someone from the United States to say that the money belongs to
them, put it in their bank account and then bring her over to the US.
She said she’s willing to give whoever helps her some of the money for
their trouble. As good Christians, we owe it to her to help out. Now, I
ain’t got the kind of money she needs but maybe we can all pull together
in the name of Christian compassion and help this poor little brown girl
out.