[nflug] Assistance with a short Survey?

Kent Kerr at 086 KKerr at itt-tech.edu
Fri Feb 23 10:43:38 EST 2007

NFLUG members

Aside from being the Chair of the School of IT at ITT Tech, where we
host the Saturday meetings, I'm also completing my Masters of Business
Administration.

One of my final course requirements is to conduct research. I have
chosen the topic of labor unions viability in the labor markets of
knowledge workers and the service industry.

I have created a very short survey, 13 questions, on this topic that can
be complete on-line by going to www.bridge-ate.net.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could spare a couple of minutes to
complete the survey. Also feel free to forward this message and link to
anyone you may know who many be interested.

Results will be posted after March 5th if anyone is curious about the
tally.

Thanks in advance
Kent Kerr

Mr. Kerr
Chair Of The School Of Information Technology
ITT Technical Institute
2295 Millersport Hgwy.
Getzville NY. 14068

Voice (716) 689-2200 Ext 169