[nflug] Citrix / TS alternatives

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Feb 22 15:28:41 EST 2007

    Just wondering if you anyone is doing any application deployment
with a citrix type setup. Basically we're considering migrating some
desktops over to linux, but have a handful of applications we can't find
a linux replacement for (at least one we can sell). I can do the WINE
thing but have a few things that are kinda flaky under wine. The point
is I was thinking maybe I can have one windows machine acting like a
terminal type server, that I can do a  remote application for those
applications I can't go native with in Linux. Obviously I would need the
server component avaliable for windows, and a linux client.

Any recomendations?

Thanks
Justin