[nflug] what else ya got?

Franklin Kumro Jr fkumro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 09:15:47 EST 2007

I think they should just skip the next windows version, and every version
after that. The fact that people are already talking about the 'buzz' of the
next version shows vista wasn't the gift from the windows god that they
hoped for. Some of my friends are the biggest M$ fan boys and yet they are
still not going to use vista. In fact I got the one to run fedora core
because he wanted the pretty graphics :) Some people *cough* companies
*cough* just don't know when its time to tap out!

On 2/15/07, Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

> People are so enamored with vista, they are already asking.. What else
> ya got?
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20070215/tc_pcworld/129055

Frank
Shenanigans!!