[nflug] GNU Midnight Commander for Ubuntu

Wolfe, Robert robert_todd at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 15 05:22:31 EST 2007

I am making this posting (announcement, really) to let everyone know that I have made a .deb package of Midnight Commander available for x86 Ubuntu.  The file can be downloaded directly from  here .  I hope to have an AMD64 version available soon since I can run both the i386 and AMD64 releases of Ubuntu on my laptop loaded with WinXP Pro and VMWare Workstation 5

Oh, since that was copied and pasted from my webpage, here is the direct download link:
http://www.robertwolfe.org/files/mc_2007012403-2_i386.deb