[nflug] meeting possibilities

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Feb 14 16:40:10 EST 2007

Oh, that's a great idea...cd's are cheaper too! :) I can easily bring 20
live cd's

(I'm not really sure if my presentation or brads really needs it..but I
think at the very least, having people booted into linux and being able to
try things on the command line would be _very_ helpful in general)

Mark