[nflug] meeting possibilities

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:50:48 EST 2007

For a real basic demo - (1 system to show things working) - all I'd
need would be a system that runs linux with two or three nics.  The
distro isn't important as I'd be doing a custom install onsite to show
the process.  Since it wouldn't be live and collecting data, the
harddrive could be almost any size over 10 - 20gb.

To do a full honeynet setup, I'd need a basic linux system - could be
anything.  The second system would need to be like the one I described
above.  I could use my laptop as the thrid monitoring system - or even
use an available windows system.

The only critical system is that one with the three nics.  Everything
else can be found or made to fill a purpose.

The other thing I would need would be a hub or switch - I have one I
can bring - so if anyone else has one - that would be great.

Just to remind everyone - I'm putting it out now, but I can't do it
this month.  Just so noone gets excited for this saturday  ;-)

brad