[nflug] meeting possibilities

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Tue Feb 13 12:00:51 EST 2007

If we are going to do an "ask the expert" then the only thing I suggest is
that we get a number of questions ahead of time. The last thing we want is
for people to be standing around waiting for questions that never happen (as
I've seen this happen countless times), and in effect becomes nothing more
than a standard user group meeting with people standing around doing nothing
and gaining little.

I setup a mail alias: linuxquestions at shatterit.com

Where people can send the questions.. (or people can just ignore this idea
whatsoever :) )

-Mark