[nflug] Verizon dsl

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 07:59:42 EST 2007

You can change their servers by going to configuration
-> advanced wan -> pppoe (edit)-> and change the
default servers to whatever you like.
opendns servers are
208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220

http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/link/help/item&case=21510

<http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/link/help/item&case=21510

> > >         This should help.

=== message truncated ===>

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win
- Mohandas Gandhi