[nflug] RHEL 5.1/PostFix Refusing Remote Connections

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Thu Dec 27 08:10:42 EST 2007

eric at bootz.us wrote:
> Not sure if this was talked about...
>
> Set SELinux to permissive or turn it completely off.  Happens all the
> time when ever I install a new email system running the redhat builds

Nope, but everytime I install a RHEL-based distro such as CentOS or RHEL
5.1 (which is what I run at home) I always disable SELinux.  But, that
was not the problem.  My solution was posted in an earlier message :)
But, thanks for the suggestion, though.  I'll keep that one in the files
for future reference. :)