[nflug] POS BIOS

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 09:30:32 EST 2007

I don't have any help for this but would you mind letting us know what kind of laptop this thing is so that we can all avoid them?

Cheers!

Bob

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
   --Leonardo da Vinci