[nflug] merge two mail files

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:12:52 EST 2007

Convert both files to valid XML.  Write a SOAP service using the language of
your choice that will take the XML input and write it to a single file.
 Send both XML docs to the new SOAP service.  Covert your XML file back to
plaintext.
Couldn't be any simpler!

(Sorry, just gettin' stupid this morning while waiting for my database to
finish its processing)