[nflug] *&!#$*

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Dec 11 15:09:27 EST 2007

Ok,
  I'm really suppressing the expletives right now and my opinion lately
has really plummeted for Toshiba laptops. Apparently the are requiring
the wireless device to be activated or enabled via software in windows,
of which I've done before and it just stays activated or enabled and in
Linux it's no problem. But this one is not remembering and it's a brand
new laptop and I have updated the bios already. I know you can get
toshset and toshutils but they require the kernel to be recompiled and
I'm not doing that, a $20 usb wireless nic would be much more
reasonable. Any thoughts on this!! Why do they insist on all this
crapola! This laptop with vista is a complete joke, dog ass slow. I
would be ashamed to put out a product like this....