[nflug] Offtopic: Read at your own peril.

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Dec 7 14:00:52 EST 2007

Oh yea, we use VMware converter here all the time. I use ntfsresize to
reduce the use of windows on the hard drive, make room for linux, make a
vm out of the boot side and then run it under the Linux side, voila!
They now can experience Linux and have their windows stuff a click away.
And, business is boomin.