[nflug] Ati Googleearth

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 17:57:28 EDT 2007

Well I tried everything even got 3d to work see below
but Google Earth still hangs at splash screen. Im
stumpted not sure if this is Google issue or ATI. I
just wish these companys would just wake up and start
doing things right. Now that Dell and Lenovo and other
companys are preloading Linux hopfully hardware
vendors take develping drivers more seriously for
Linux. What do you tell people when they want to run
Linux but have to speand endless hours to get Google
Earth to try to work and it dosent.

mike at mike-desktop:~$ fglrxinfo
display: :0.0  screen: 0
OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: ATI Radeon Xpress Series
OpenGL version string: 2.0.6747 (8.40.4)