[nflug] NO MEETING SATURDAY, UNLESS....

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 19:57:19 EDT 2007

I won't be able to make an NFLUG meeting this Saturday, and since I have been the one pulling them together, that probably means no meeting.

If there is someone who wants to take up the slack, I'm sure ITT is still willing to host it, so long as there is a 'known face' to close the doors and stuff.  Kent Kerr, or Tom Reid would be at least that person, and we would need a volunteer to come up with a topic...

There has been quite a bit about Fedora 7 and Mail servers, would anyone want to come to ITT on Saturday and talk about them?

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc