[nflug] Affordable IPv6 Dedicated hosting

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Fri Apr 27 15:05:24 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Due to the recent deployment of IPv6 to the end users in Japan I need to
acquire a Dedicated host that can receive a live IPv6 feed. So far, I've not
found  any dedicated hosting providers that I can afford. Currently I have a
box over at spry.com that costs me US$159/ month for CentoOS4, 330GB
storage, 2.4GZ P4, 2000 GB bandwidth (100baseT) and 2 GB of memory. Does
anyone know of a similar deal (max cost per month I can handle is US$180)
that provides a Dedicated, unmanaged box with IPv6 connectivity? If need be,
I can drop the maximum bandwidth and speed to 1000 gb / 10baseT and minimum
storage of 250GB.

OS is less important to me, my preferences in order are Suse 10.x, xBuntu,
Debian Stable, and CentOS4

P.S. If any of you provide or know of a local dedicated hosting provider
that can match my IPv4 needs (even if it's not IPv6) please give me a holler
privately.

TIA,

Sam S.