[nflug] Ubuntu no sound 7.04

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 08:48:11 EDT 2007

When I set up the pc I never thought at the time now I
wish I did setup a router in between the Brighthouse
Cable modem and his pc to manage the pc. So as it
stands now I cant get into his pc to ssh. Any other
way of managing the pc? I really didnt want to have
him go into windows to do stuff and he is 100% support
of Linux. But again I have seen many times driver
modules unload themselves in windows too...