[nflug] Pdf files do not display correctly in Firefox

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:43:03 EDT 2007

Hi All:
     I'm having a tough time trying to figure out why only  page 1 of a
multi-page pdf document gets displayed in Firefox. I looked at the menu
Edit/Preferences/File Type and pdf is not one of the extensions available.
Otherwise I'd have Firefox use Xpdf or something else. I'm currently running
Firefox/2.0.0.3 (Ubuntu-edgy) AMD64 version. Is there a file I can edit
manually to give me the option to add Xpdf to File Types? Is there anything
else I could try short of using Acroread, (Which is still not available for
AMD64)?
Thank you,
Bob