[nflug] New Toy...

Wolfe, Robert rwolfe at shatterit.com
Fri Apr 13 13:33:32 EDT 2007

Mark, NO WAY you're older than me :)

But, seriosuly, it took me about 3 attempts before I _FINALLY_ got
Solaris 9 up and running like I want it.  Before that I believe I was
having trouble with it recognizing the 80GB hard drive that is installed
in my Ultra 5.  Now, like magic it seems, when I went to install SunOS
5.9 yesterday morning, it started installing just fine.

I'm just glad that I was able to locate Firefox for Solaris ... Netscape
4.x is pure evil :)