[nflug] BAD INFO--REAL MEETING DATE IS NEXT WEEK!!! Please Pay attention to this!

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 08:11:18 EDT 2007

My apologies to all!  The meeting is not this Saturday!  I got my Saturdays confused.

The meetings are always on the 3rd Saturday of each month, which makes it Next Week !!!!

Meeting is Saturday, April 21

Please, don't show up tomorrow, or I will be real embarassed.

If there is someone on the list that you know doesn't read these posts for 24 hours prior to the meeting, could you call him/her and let them know!

Thanks a bunch, everyone, and I'm sorry to mess you all up.

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc