[nflug] port 56202

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Tue Apr 3 08:49:59 EDT 2007

yeah I saw that in a google search but didn't think it applied, I
remounted the NFS drive and got another port listening, this time it was
something in the 35000s. I think it just picked that port randomly.

Thanks for the posts :)

Justin